Flat Plate Collector Type Solar Water Heater
Water gets heated inside the collector tubes and stored in the Hot water storage tank after some time scaling gets started inside the collector’s tubes (Solar Swimming Pool Heating System) and it needs periodical cleaning resulting heavy maintenance charges. It consists of collectors, insulated hot water tank, interconnecting piping and electric backup, it heats the water directly and recommended for water having a hardness less than 80 PPM.
- Will reduce your heating costs by up to 90%.
- Collector design withstands extreme weather conditions.
- Enhanced tank protection.
- "Reliable, a low maintenance operation for years of worry-free hot water".
- TrustedGeetanjali Solar warranties.
- Hot water regardless of the weather.
- Not suitable for water having hardness more than 800 ppm.
- Tank made of stainless steel sheet (duplex grade SS 301 or 216).
- Suitable for freezer having hardness more than 80 ppm.
- The beauty of the system is that it works on partially cloudy days.
Evacuated Tube Type Solar Water Heater
GEETANJALI’s evacuated tube solar collectors convert energy from the sun into usable heat in a solar water heating system. This energy can be used for domestic and commercial hot water heating, pool heating, space heating or even air conditioning.
Construction of The ETC solar collector is as follows:
- a) Evacuated Tube (ET) Absorbs solar energy and converts it to usable heat. A vacuum between the two glass layers insulates against heat loss. The Heat Transfer Fin helps to transfer heat to the Heat Pipe.
- b) Heat Pipe (HP) Copper vacuum pipe that transfers the heat from within the ET up to the manifold.
- c) Manifold Insulated box containing the copper header pipe. The header is a pair of contoured copper pipes with dry connect sockets that the heat pipes plug into.
- d) Mounting Frame Strong and easy to install with a range of attachment options.
- Eco friendly & Economical
- BIS approved Copper collectors
- High System Operating Efficiency
- TIG/MIG welded SS 304/optional mild steel tank
- Easy to install, operate and maintain
- Optional back up heater with control panel
- Sacrificial anode for tank protection
- Study support structure with protective coating
- Design life is excess 20 years
- Reduced energy cost and low recurring expenses
- 100% depreciation Benefit
- available from 50 to 5000 liter per day capacity
- at any 600C, in depressurized and pressurized configuration